It is SO easy to switch your energy and you WILL SAVE AN AVERAGE OF OVER £200!
This is a NO BRAINER! It takes 10 minutes, you’re never without energy and all you need is your bill.
You can call 0800 088 6973 free from a landline to find the best fixed rate deals
Everyone should pay as little as possible for their energy! Even if you are renting you can switch
What to do if you want to switch
- Check if there are any cancellation or admin fees with your current supplier before you call them.
- If you are 49 days before the end of your contract period you should be able to switch with no penalty.
- You no longer need to inform your old energy supplier, your new one will deal with that for you
- Provide your new supplier with your postcode, meter reading and bank details.
- That’s it! The process should take no longer than three weeks.
The best fixed rate deals
|Supplier||Tariff Name||Fixed until||Ave. Bill||Ave. Saving*|
|Sainsbury’s Energy||Fixed Price May 2017||31st May 2017||
|Scottish Power||Online Fixed Price Energy May 2017||31st May 2017||
|Flow Energy||Connect 6||30th March 2017||
You can call UK Power on 0800 088 6973 to find the best deal for you
Table based on medium usage of 3,200kwh Electric and 13,500kwh Gas per annum.
* Compared to an average bill of £1,283 per annum
Last updated 09/05/2016
How to get the best deal
|Let’s Save Some Money Compares…||
Why we like it:
|Let’s Save on Energy||
Why we like it:
Save a fortune with home insulation
- Whether you own or rent a property, you could very well be eligible for free home insulation.
- If you are eligible for certain benefits or have an income lower than £15,860 you may be able to get free insulation.
- The Energy Saving Trust estimates that you could save up to £250 for a detatched house EVERY YEAR by getting cavity wall insulation.
- It really isn’t a question of if you should, but rather why haven’t you already?! Pick up the phone right now and call your local council to discuss your options. There is no catch and you have absolutely everything to gain.
The inside track
- Further reduce your enegy bill with insulation and a smart meter. Monitoring and minimising your usage can save you £100’s
- Pay by Direct Debit. You will get a discount around 6% which can add up to a saving of £70-£90.
- If you are a low earner, a pensioner, long-term disabled or have young children you may be entitled tohelp with your energy bills or a free boiler